What an incredible transformation Erin Fisher has had!
The 38-year-old mum-of-two has lost 36kg by following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and she’s done this in just TEN months!!!!
“I have seen such an improvement in my physical and mental health. I wanted to focus on better health and wanted to improve my wellbeing,” she says.
“Long term illness, high dose steroids, chemotherapies and significant medical complications all contributed to such an unhealthy spiral.
“I was stuck in a cycle of not looking after myself and I was always exhausted and in pain.”
What’s more, Erin is also a BIG fan of The Healthy Mummy smoothies, the Banana Sundae and Salted Caramel being her favourite.
And while Erin has had such a phenomenal overhaul, she has managed to do it with some physical limitations – which is very impressive!
“I’m not able to do strenuous exercise or lift more than 5kg. I try to walk most days and my favourite Healthy Mummy app program is the yoga for light stretching,” she says.
Erin admits that it’s confronting to see the pictures of her weight loss side by side but reflecting on her journey is an integral part of the process.
“I think it’s important to remind ourselves of our achievements and how far we can come with small decisions each day. Choosing health and wellbeing one day at a time.”
Erin’s favourite Healthy Mummy recipes
- San Choy Bow
- Peanut and Sesame Noodles
- Hidden Veggie Sausage Rolls
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Peanut Bubble Crunch
- Apricot and Almond Bliss Balls
Erin’s Day on a Plate
- Breakfast: “Oats with almond milk, banana and blueberries or a toasted cheese and Vegemite wrap topped with avocado!”
- Morning snack: “Almond milk latte with collagen”
- Lunch: “Chicken Salad, Nori or rice paper rolls”
- Dinner: “Beef and noodle stir-fry, slow cooked lamb and veggies, Chicken burrito bowls”
- Dessert: “Vanilla chai, hot chocolate, bliss balls, Healthy Mummy slices”
- Snacks: “Pumpkin soup, boiled eggs, veggie sticks and dip or cheese and crackers”
Three tips for success
- Be kind to yourself
- Focus on how you feel!
- Implement one change at a time – whether it be increasing your water, aiming to move more or allocating time for self care.
“One healthy change a day makes such a huge difference over time,” adds Erin.
“Don’t get overwhelmed trying to do everything all at once, just pick one thing to focus on each day. Achieve that one goal and be proud of yourself.”
Join us on our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge TODAY
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
Published at Tue, 02 Nov 2021 16:39:03 -0700